Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This was initiated by my friend Lynn who got it from a friend who likely got it from a friend. It is called PAY IT FORWARD and this is how it works....The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going . Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!Leave me a comment and then send me an e-mail with your name and address at snowy_owl57@yahoo.com. Can't wait to surprise someone, sometime this year. Don't you just LOVE surprises?? I DO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time reading your blog .Stumbled into it last night .Was up till 5am reading and woke up at 10 am to finish all your entrees!!
You certainly are enjoying yourself in Egypt and its great to see that your husband's family is apreaciative of who you are .
However I don't understand the arrangement you have with your husband .
It does not seem that you married out of love and I can see that he is not keeping his side of the bargain.
How did this marrige come to be?
Also as you are not Muslim what is it that binds you to this marrige?
You can leave the marrige and still live in Egypt or anywhere you wish if you want.
I'm sure their are jobs for English teachers or openings at the Canadian Embassy.
I'm sorry for being blunt but I could not get an explanation for why you felt obliged to stay in this marrige as you are supporting yourself and most of the time on your own.
By the way I am a Saudi working mother of 5