Monday, July 23, 2007

Woo hoo - I finally got a few more pics uploaded. The above picture is of Maurine and Maureen. Gotta love it. She is my favourite cousin - we are very much like sisters. We get along really well - she knows me so well. She knows how I am doing before I have to tell her. She is a wonderful, kind, caring spirit. I am truly blessed to have her in my life. Watch out - double trouble. We have such a blast together - never a dull moment.

Another picture of the wonderful scenery - the Rocky Mountains - love that snow.

This is a picture of the bouquet of flowers that Mawada (my youngest niece) got for me when I returned to Egypt. She is such a sweet young lady. A heart of gold and a spirit from God. She is a very tender and empathetic young lady - she is all of 10 years old.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cousin and you sure do look alike!
YOur neice is such a sweet heart! The flowers are gorgeous!

Susan said...

That view of moutains absolutely never gets old in my book! That photo of you and your cousin could probably be held side by side one from your childhood. That's what the two of you remind me of in that shot: two young girls!

Safa said...

NICE that you got the pics on!! Was just looking at ur list of recent posts....lots of them start with the word Well...HAHAHA~~

Simply Eva said...

I really enjoyed the recent pics!

on the edge said...

I am waiting ..... where are more post " from the Life of Egianqueen" ? Waiting with baited breath for more adventures !